Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Let's keep "Black Christmas" in the dark
- Netflixable? "6 Underground," let'em stay there
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 1, 2018
Bloody, kinetic and near-as-makes-no-difference plot-less, “Kill Order” is about a human super weapon hunted by his creators. It’s a psychotronic martial arts/sci-fi mashup where all the mayhem is rendered in slow-mo, or sped-up motion. As you’d expect from a stuntman turned … Continue reading
“The Purge” movies have been politically charged from the start, and have only grown more blunt in their class warfare/”thin the herd” ethos with each sequel. The new one is the “original” Purge, a prequel that unlike the 2013 sleeper … Continue reading