Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 1, 2018
Bloody, kinetic and near-as-makes-no-difference plot-less, “Kill Order” is about a human super weapon hunted by his creators. It’s a psychotronic martial arts/sci-fi mashup where all the mayhem is rendered in slow-mo, or sped-up motion. As you’d expect from a stuntman turned … Continue reading
“The Purge” movies have been politically charged from the start, and have only grown more blunt in their class warfare/”thin the herd” ethos with each sequel. The new one is the “original” Purge, a prequel that unlike the 2013 sleeper … Continue reading