Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Dancing Queens" is a Swedish drag
- Netflixable: If you cross Max, payback can be "Xtreme (Extremo)"
- Netflixable? Love is by turns "Sweet and Sour" in this Korean romance
- Movie Review: "The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard"
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Movie Review: Depression Era football phenoms, "12 Mighty Orphans" take on Texas
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Stuck in place "In the Heights"
- Netflixable? Another thriller titled "Awake," another snooze
- Movie Review: Mark Wahlberg's fighting and recalling past lives in "Infinite"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 19, 2018
Sure, they were displaying a little “Home Isles” bias, giving Martin McDonaugh’s film five top prizes. But the British Academy of Film and Television honored “Three Billboards” at the expense of the grossly over-rated “Shape of Water” in a big … Continue reading
As Oscar bait, “Breathe” never had a chance. An upper class romance that morphs into an overcoming extreme disability bio-pic where that disability isn’t so much overcome as endured, its hero, Robin Cavendish (Andrew Garfield) is tad too passive, his … Continue reading