Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Dancing Queens" is a Swedish drag
- Netflixable: If you cross Max, payback can be "Xtreme (Extremo)"
- Netflixable? Love is by turns "Sweet and Sour" in this Korean romance
- Movie Review: "The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard"
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Movie Review: Depression Era football phenoms, "12 Mighty Orphans" take on Texas
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Stuck in place "In the Heights"
- Netflixable? Another thriller titled "Awake," another snooze
- Movie Review: Mark Wahlberg's fighting and recalling past lives in "Infinite"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 12, 2018
A dogmatic Orthodox with a capital “O” community, an estranged daughter back to bury her father, an old romance within the confines of what the Brits used to call “the love that dare not speak its name.” It looks and … Continue reading
An accident of timing puts “Submission” into theaters just as the American sexual harassment reckoning hits peak outrage. And for those looking for the bits and pieces that add up to “blowback,” it makes a convenient cinematic starting point. The … Continue reading