Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "Holly Star" tries to put the "cute" back in Christmas comedy
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 12, 2018
A dogmatic Orthodox with a capital “O” community, an estranged daughter back to bury her father, an old romance within the confines of what the Brits used to call “the love that dare not speak its name.” It looks and … Continue reading
An accident of timing puts “Submission” into theaters just as the American sexual harassment reckoning hits peak outrage. And for those looking for the bits and pieces that add up to “blowback,” it makes a convenient cinematic starting point. The … Continue reading