Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Netflixable? On the road in India, with nothing but "Liar's Dice" to rely on
- Movie Review: Big names don't quite rescue "Mothers and Daughters"
- Movie Review: "Brothers by Blood," recut to death
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 9, 2018
Setting out to make a bad movie is rarely a good idea. And making a sequel to something you’d love to label “a cult film” is even more dubious. “Surge of Power: Revenge of the Sequel” is a cut-and-paste/jokes with … Continue reading