Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review -- "John Wick: Chapter 4"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: February 7, 2018
Today’s First Screening — Clint Eastwood’s “15:17 to Paris”
So here’s what we know about this one. Clint Eastwood, who had basically retired, finds a third act in his directing life with heartland America military true stories. After “American Sniper,” he casts the real American heroes who stopped a … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Today’s First Screening — Clint Eastwood’s “15:17 to Paris”