Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Movie Review: Junkie faces up to a tough task -- "Killing Eleanor"
- Netflixable? Cop digs into gay murders in 1980s Poland, and a cover-up -- "Operation Hyacinth"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 3, 2014
The experts, professional box office watchers, predicted a 30% improvement in the take for this “Spider-Man” sequel. The last film opened at $62, and this would should clear $90 — Box Office Mojo, Deadline and Box Office Guru opined. And … Continue reading
It’s an animated offering with a lot of names in the cast and an untested studio behind it. L. Frank Baum’s books are in the public domain, and animation is still the most consistently lucrative corner of the business (expensive, … Continue reading