Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? Any prayer of getting out of the "No Escape Room?"
- Movie Review: Gruesome deaths and crop failures, "The Curse of Audrey Earnshaw"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Netflixable? "The World We Make" plays like an interracial romance of the, oh, late '70s
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 3, 2014
The experts, professional box office watchers, predicted a 30% improvement in the take for this “Spider-Man” sequel. The last film opened at $62, and this would should clear $90 — Box Office Mojo, Deadline and Box Office Guru opined. And … Continue reading
It’s an animated offering with a lot of names in the cast and an untested studio behind it. L. Frank Baum’s books are in the public domain, and animation is still the most consistently lucrative corner of the business (expensive, … Continue reading