Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 24, 2014
Memorial Day Box Office: “X-Men” not a record, “Blended” not quite a bomb
Based on late Thursday and all-day Friday’s numbers, “X-Men: Days of Future Past” will be on the list of all-time best Memorial Day Weekend hits. But not at the top of the list. $97 million seems to be its Thursday-Sunday … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Memorial Day Box Office: “X-Men” not a record, “Blended” not quite a bomb