Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 30, 2014
Michael C. Hall and Sam Shepard star in this thriller about a father stumbling into a murderous ex-con. Don Johnson and Vinessa Shaw also star, so this indie picture is aiming for an older demographic.
The reviews are in, and the big studio releases this weekend won’t be boosted at the box office by the critics, myself included. The joyless “Maleficent” earned weak to poor notices — kind of “Oz the Great and Powerful” but … Continue reading