Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Preview: Netflix gets in the Queen Latifah business with a road-trip thriller -- "End of the Road"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: She's baaaaack -- "Orphan: First Kill"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 14, 2014
He dazzled in “Leon: The Professional” and “Ronin,” was in the LAST “Godzilla” and assorted French films and Hollywood ventures in France (“Flyboys,” for instance). Jean Reno co-stars in the French comedy “Le Chef,” which is earning a U.S. release … Continue reading
Jon Hamm plays the straight man to a trio of young Indian actors and Oscar-winning curmudgeon Alan Arkin in “Million Dollar Arm,” a comically thin “true story” of a sports agent trying to turn Indian cricket bowlers into Major League … Continue reading