Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 14, 2014
He dazzled in “Leon: The Professional” and “Ronin,” was in the LAST “Godzilla” and assorted French films and Hollywood ventures in France (“Flyboys,” for instance). Jean Reno co-stars in the French comedy “Le Chef,” which is earning a U.S. release … Continue reading
Jon Hamm plays the straight man to a trio of young Indian actors and Oscar-winning curmudgeon Alan Arkin in “Million Dollar Arm,” a comically thin “true story” of a sports agent trying to turn Indian cricket bowlers into Major League … Continue reading