Top Posts & Pages
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? "The Christmas Chronicles Part 2" is two hours of the holidays your kids will never get back
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 1, 2014
There are often course corrections by critics over the course of a director’s career, or over the path of a film franchise. Maybe critics, like Siskel & Ebert at the start of the “Ace Ventura” era, will all of a … Continue reading