Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Movie Review: "Hot for teacher" is no longer "cute in "Scarborough," or anywhere else
- Documentary Review -- "Billie Eilish: The World's a Little Blurry"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Documentary Review: The Unholy Evangelicals/Israeli alliance donating and agitating "'Til Kingdom Come"
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 4, 2014
It’s a gamble, I know. But I figure, if I’m interviewing somebody from “Godzilla,” I want the guy whose culture gave birth to the Kaiji, the guy who, in the new movie, sympathizes with the monster he identifies by naming … Continue reading
Aging indie hipster Jim Jarmusch finally gets around to making his vampire movie with “Only Lovers Left Alive,” a droll, dry and atmospheric character study in the Jarmusch style.The director who brought us “Night on Earth,” “Mystery Train” and “Broken … Continue reading
“The Amazing Spider-Man 2” didn’t suffer much of a fall-off from Friday to Saturday. But no fall off, on most people’s first full day off to go see it, might have been expected. It’s still on track to hit $90-91 … Continue reading