Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 21, 2014
Leave it to the X-Men to put the fun back in summer blockbusters. Hugh Jackman, in the role he was coiffed to play, and the rest of the crew from pretty much every film in this past, present and future … Continue reading
“The Love Punch” is an empty-headed nothing of a caper comedy, a movie whose moves are so obvious and obviously absurd that even a moment’s scrutiny lets the gas right out of the balloon.But darned if those high-mileage troopers Emma … Continue reading