Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: Survival isn't guaranteed on "Rust Creek"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 21, 2014
Leave it to the X-Men to put the fun back in summer blockbusters. Hugh Jackman, in the role he was coiffed to play, and the rest of the crew from pretty much every film in this past, present and future … Continue reading
“The Love Punch” is an empty-headed nothing of a caper comedy, a movie whose moves are so obvious and obviously absurd that even a moment’s scrutiny lets the gas right out of the balloon.But darned if those high-mileage troopers Emma … Continue reading