Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 25, 2014
Box Office: “X-Men” falls off Sat., “Blended” plunges, “Chef” soars
It’s not unusual for a front-loaded popcorn blockbuster like “Godzilla” or a comic book movie to have world beating Friday numbers which fall off on Saturday. People pack the theaters on date night to “be the first to see” these … Continue reading
Movie Preview: “The Hundred Foot Journey”
It’s East meets West, in a culinary sense, in rural France in this — yet another culinary comedy. Helen Mirren is the big name in the cast, playing a famed French chef, maybe who’s lost her edge, when an Indian … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Preview: “The Hundred Foot Journey”