Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Preview: Netflix gets in the Queen Latifah business with a road-trip thriller -- "End of the Road"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: She's baaaaack -- "Orphan: First Kill"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Documentary Preview: Celebrating an icon named "Sidney"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 13, 2014
There was a time when we felt safe assuming the course of our lives would be predictable — courtship in our teens and 20s — we’d align ourselves with a career, marriage and kids by our 30s– “settle down” by … Continue reading