Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 27, 2014
The young couple doesn’t say much when they visit the remote hydroelectric dam.“No fish ladders,” she complains. “Wonder how they got around that?”There’s not a lot of spark between them, even when they’re shopping for a ski boat. They have … Continue reading
What were your first thoughts on seeing the snippets of video of Elliot Rodger, son of a Hollywood second unit director, as he gave his reasons for setting out on a killing spree? Hollywood brat, I thought. Not ugly, apparently … Continue reading
“The Equalizer” was a more chilling than overtly violent TV series. Edward Woodward played the guy as a canny professional always a step or two ahead of the villains he was out to foil. The Antoine Fuqua/Denzel Washington version plays … Continue reading