Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "Boogie" has the game, are his Hoop Dreams in vain?
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Ridley and Holland star in "Chaos Walking"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 18, 2014
Audiences prone to going to a movie’s opening weekend are even more prone to dash off to a movie they’re dying to see late night Thursday or Friday. Especially with regards to summer popcorn pictures. So…”Godzilla” shot his wad Friday. … Continue reading
Those sneaky French — turning a romantic comedy into a trilogy, maybe even a franchise, without even telling us.It started in 2002, in Barcelona, with a bunch of foreign exchange students — meeting, flirting and falling into one another’s arms … Continue reading