Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Dancing Queens" is a Swedish drag
- Netflixable: If you cross Max, payback can be "Xtreme (Extremo)"
- Netflixable? Love is by turns "Sweet and Sour" in this Korean romance
- Movie Review: "The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard"
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Movie Review: Depression Era football phenoms, "12 Mighty Orphans" take on Texas
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Stuck in place "In the Heights"
- Netflixable? Another thriller titled "Awake," another snooze
- Movie Review: Mark Wahlberg's fighting and recalling past lives in "Infinite"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 18, 2014
Audiences prone to going to a movie’s opening weekend are even more prone to dash off to a movie they’re dying to see late night Thursday or Friday. Especially with regards to summer popcorn pictures. So…”Godzilla” shot his wad Friday. … Continue reading
Those sneaky French — turning a romantic comedy into a trilogy, maybe even a franchise, without even telling us.It started in 2002, in Barcelona, with a bunch of foreign exchange students — meeting, flirting and falling into one another’s arms … Continue reading