Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 18, 2014
Audiences prone to going to a movie’s opening weekend are even more prone to dash off to a movie they’re dying to see late night Thursday or Friday. Especially with regards to summer popcorn pictures. So…”Godzilla” shot his wad Friday. … Continue reading
Those sneaky French — turning a romantic comedy into a trilogy, maybe even a franchise, without even telling us.It started in 2002, in Barcelona, with a bunch of foreign exchange students — meeting, flirting and falling into one another’s arms … Continue reading