Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Taming "Lady Chatterley's Lover"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? Sicilian hitman and his daughter hunt his hunters -- "My Name is Vendetta"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 18, 2014
Audiences prone to going to a movie’s opening weekend are even more prone to dash off to a movie they’re dying to see late night Thursday or Friday. Especially with regards to summer popcorn pictures. So…”Godzilla” shot his wad Friday. … Continue reading
Those sneaky French — turning a romantic comedy into a trilogy, maybe even a franchise, without even telling us.It started in 2002, in Barcelona, with a bunch of foreign exchange students — meeting, flirting and falling into one another’s arms … Continue reading