Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 17, 2014
Here’s the first full trailer to Christopher Nolan’s space epic. Matthew McConaughey and Michael Caine are the Oscar winners starring in it. The reason for being? Kind of a call for us to redouble our efforts to go “beyond” and … Continue reading
Hats off to the Warner Brothers marketing department. They assessed that there was a hankering for a monster movie in epic scale. They shook off the weaker returns of “Pacific Rim” and plowed onward. They didn’t spend a lot on … Continue reading