Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes rogue in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 11, 2014
Japanese actor Ken Watanabe is most famous for his work in such global blockbusters as “Inception,” “Batman Begins,” “The Last Samurai” and “Memoirs of a Geisha.” At 53, he’s of a stature that Hollywood knows if there’s a movie … Continue reading
“Neighbors” had a slight fall-off on Saturday at the box office, as is the way of things with films that aren’t children’s cartoons. R-rated comedies open Thursday night, have a rush on Friday by the “gotta see it first” crowd, … Continue reading