Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? In "F*ck Love Too" the Dutch master the art of making crappy sequels
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Movie Preview: Gerard Butler and Jaime Alexander in "Last Seen Alive"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- So, what's going on with Peter Pan's presence in "Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers?"
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 11, 2014
Japanese actor Ken Watanabe is most famous for his work in such global blockbusters as “Inception,” “Batman Begins,” “The Last Samurai” and “Memoirs of a Geisha.” At 53, he’s of a stature that Hollywood knows if there’s a movie … Continue reading
“Neighbors” had a slight fall-off on Saturday at the box office, as is the way of things with films that aren’t children’s cartoons. R-rated comedies open Thursday night, have a rush on Friday by the “gotta see it first” crowd, … Continue reading