Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- BOX OFFICE: Another "Wakanda" wipe out, "Strange World" Bombs
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 16, 2014
James McAvoy has played the odd scoundrel, here and there. Think of his break-out turn in “The Last King of Scotland,” his fanatical cop in “Welcome to the Punch” or wily con man in the art world turn in “Trance.”But … Continue reading
So as I said in my review, “Godzilla” is very kid friendly. It plays to me like a lot of the “Godzilla’s our friend” kid-friendly movies in this long running franchise,a “Godzilla vs. Mothra” sort of outing, without any laughs, … Continue reading