Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 16, 2014
James McAvoy has played the odd scoundrel, here and there. Think of his break-out turn in “The Last King of Scotland,” his fanatical cop in “Welcome to the Punch” or wily con man in the art world turn in “Trance.”But … Continue reading
So as I said in my review, “Godzilla” is very kid friendly. It plays to me like a lot of the “Godzilla’s our friend” kid-friendly movies in this long running franchise,a “Godzilla vs. Mothra” sort of outing, without any laughs, … Continue reading