Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? Any prayer of getting out of the "No Escape Room?"
- Movie Review: Gruesome deaths and crop failures, "The Curse of Audrey Earnshaw"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "The World We Make" plays like an interracial romance of the, oh, late '70s
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 15, 2014
In his latest film, “A Night in Old Mexico,” Robert Duvall rages, as the poet put it, “against the dying of the light.” As Red, a crusty old rancher who has lost his land, who has no close family left … Continue reading
Nothing opening wide this weekend has taken a critical beating. “Godzilla,” despite being kid-friendly and PG-13, which the fanboys usually turn up their noses at (darker and more violent tends to be their taste), is winning generous reviews — overly … Continue reading