Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Preview: Netflix gets in the Queen Latifah business with a road-trip thriller -- "End of the Road"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: She's baaaaack -- "Orphan: First Kill"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 15, 2014
In his latest film, “A Night in Old Mexico,” Robert Duvall rages, as the poet put it, “against the dying of the light.” As Red, a crusty old rancher who has lost his land, who has no close family left … Continue reading
Nothing opening wide this weekend has taken a critical beating. “Godzilla,” despite being kid-friendly and PG-13, which the fanboys usually turn up their noses at (darker and more violent tends to be their taste), is winning generous reviews — overly … Continue reading