Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 31, 2014
Box Office: “Maleficent” soars, Seth MacFarlane sucks it
“Maleficent” did well Thursday night and quite well on Friday. So barring a rash of critics’ warnings heeded and bad word of mouth, millions of tykes will be scared by the violence and the Jolie of this Disney misfire on … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Maleficent” soars, Seth MacFarlane sucks it