Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: "The Secret of Sinchanee" isn't worth sharing
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 29, 2021
It takes a while, a good overlong while, for the Thai thriller “Ghost Lab” to get going. But man, once it’s on its feet, saddle up for a fun ride. Hair raising moments, touches of pathos, gonzo violence, decent effects … Continue reading
Ok, who hasn’t dreamed dark thoughts about some social media troll who’s made disgusting, cruel or hateful comments about something you’ve said, shared or posted? No one, right? There’s something very satisfying about the thought that some thinks-he-or-she-is-anonymous online troll … Continue reading
Here’s what we know so far. Thursday night, “A Quiet Place II” did over three times the business that “Cruella” did. As of end of the evening Friday, “A Quiet Place Part II” has tallied $19.3 million. “Cruella” started Saturday … Continue reading
What would horror screenwriters do without murderously sadistic millionaires? They’re so very handy when you’re trying to concoct a means for putting say, eight reality TV and streaming show stars in a “Funhouse” where online viewers can revel in them … Continue reading