Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Movie Review: Skarsgård watches himself go down in the "Infinity Pool"
- Movie Review: Monaghan's a Mom who will do anything for her Boy who Craves "Blood"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Movie Review: When Jazz and Love Don't Mix -- "Learn to Swim"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 14, 2021
Michael Keaton is the guy out to…stop her? Aug 20. Reviews are embargoed until 7pm Thursday, so stay tuned.
There isn’t much to “2149: The Aftermath,” another entry in the dreaded, cinema-consuming “YA-sci-fi” genre. What’s here is perfectly, if a tad blandly, realized. It’s just that not enough happens. Editor turned director and co-writer Benjamin Duffield serves up a … Continue reading
June 18, we find out.