Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? A Dominatrix is dead? Alyssa Milano's on the case, and "Brazen" about it
- Movie Review: The Love of Two Women props up "The Laureate"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 23, 2021
“The exchange, “You’re putting in your own septic?” “I think I can handle it” is horrific enough to the average home or single wide owner. June 1, this bad boy becomes accessible to mere mortals everywhere.
Netflixable? “The Strange House (Das schaurige Haus)” shows us what a German teen horror comedy looks like
“The Strange House (Das schaurige Haus)” is a screwball German mystery-dramedy about kids in search of who is haunting this house some of them have moved into, and why. Something or former someones are “possessing” two brothers, new kids in … Continue reading
No one in Hollywood would dare make a movie about a 25-30 year old actor taking up with an infatuated girl of 16. Not today. That’s the sort of thing that makes career-ending headlines when it happens off screen. But … Continue reading