Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Netflixable? Shailene and Felicity are connected by "The Last Letter from Your Lover"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 18, 2021
Suki Waterhouse, a deep-voice/zero-range “model/actress” plays the “new girl” at a “Seance” obsessed boarding school in this week’s classmate killer horror thriller. While her look, voice and name are distinctive, I don’t recall her standing out in “The Broken Hearts … Continue reading
Algar, of “Wrath of Man” and “The Last Right,” is Ireland’s cinematic flavor of the moment and takes the spotlight in this horror mystery opening June 11.
“You were always quiet,” the old flame says of the big city cop who’s come home for a funeral.” “You always saw everything.” That’s Eric Bana’s character in “The Dry,” a solid and engrossing police procedural from Down Under. He … Continue reading
His name is Pineapple Tangaroa, and his resume mentions Austin, Texas, sometime actor (“Puncture,” Song to Song”), “entrepreneur” and — implied — “local character.” His face is one big tattoo, punctured by piercings that turn him into a walking visual … Continue reading