Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Documentary Review: A ski resort disaster dissected -- "Buried: The 1982 Alpine Meadows Avalanche"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: Just a coupla "Bros," looking for love
- Movie Review: "Project Wolf Hunting" is a Slaughterhouse at Sea
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Documentary Review: The Wonder that was Bowie -- "Moonage Daydream"
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Movie Review: The Witch oh the witch oh the witches are back -- "Hocus Pocus 2"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 17, 2020
Brittany Snow plays a sex addict/sex columnist who drags a guy she just met on a cross-country “revisit every place I’ve had sex” romp in “Hooking Up.” Which is as crude as it sounds, and a description that works for … Continue reading
In a semi-seedy New York apartment, an actress mutters her lines, referring back to the text as she does. “Receive the blood: and when that they are dead, Let me go grind their bones to powder small…” She’s prepping a … Continue reading
Coming in May, or whenever, the Scooby Doo prequel.