Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Rideshare Live-streaming Nightmare, "Spree"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- Movie Review: Another Ayer ride-along, this time with "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 30, 2020
You kids probably don’t remember “The Cross and the Switchblade,”a 1970 faith-based film that leaned heavily on “West Side Story” for its setting, Pat Boone and Erik Estrada as its preacher and gang-bangers, and every movie Billy Graham ever made … Continue reading
I’m looking over, a bomb named “Clover,” that you all should sure ignore… Man, just when you think a bloody-minded mob comedy can’t get any worse, here’s one that lowers the bar, time and again. Jesus, Mary and Joseph Mantegna, … Continue reading
“Waldo on Weed” takes its title and its tone from its host and star. Brian Dwyer starts the film as a media-savvy Philadelphia pizza entrepreneur, a thin ginger-bearded goofball who knew how to get attention for Brain Pizza, his landmark … Continue reading