Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 30, 2020
You kids probably don’t remember “The Cross and the Switchblade,”a 1970 faith-based film that leaned heavily on “West Side Story” for its setting, Pat Boone and Erik Estrada as its preacher and gang-bangers, and every movie Billy Graham ever made … Continue reading
I’m looking over, a bomb named “Clover,” that you all should sure ignore… Man, just when you think a bloody-minded mob comedy can’t get any worse, here’s one that lowers the bar, time and again. Jesus, Mary and Joseph Mantegna, … Continue reading
“Waldo on Weed” takes its title and its tone from its host and star. Brian Dwyer starts the film as a media-savvy Philadelphia pizza entrepreneur, a thin ginger-bearded goofball who knew how to get attention for Brain Pizza, his landmark … Continue reading