Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Netflixable? A Dominatrix is dead? Alyssa Milano's on the case, and "Brazen" about it
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: Revenge is served up "Seaside"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 31, 2020
All it takes is a silent stare from the child to startle the woman into tripping and dropping the water bucket balanced on her head. And all it takes is an accusation from that woman to the local magistrate to … Continue reading
“Twin Murders: The Silence of the White City” is a Spanish mash-up of “The Silence of the Lambs” and “The Da Vinci Code.” It’s a stylish, solidly-acted and terribly-promising thriller that serves up a serial killer story in the striking … Continue reading
“Slay the Dragon” is documentary about what happens when you let “legislators pick their voters,” and not voters choosing their elected representatives, the way the Founding Fathers intended. It’s about Gerrymandering, and co-directors Chris Durrance and Barak Goodman open their … Continue reading