Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "The Ruthless (Lo Spietato)" takes us inside the Milan Mafia
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 31, 2020
All it takes is a silent stare from the child to startle the woman into tripping and dropping the water bucket balanced on her head. And all it takes is an accusation from that woman to the local magistrate to … Continue reading
“Twin Murders: The Silence of the White City” is a Spanish mash-up of “The Silence of the Lambs” and “The Da Vinci Code.” It’s a stylish, solidly-acted and terribly-promising thriller that serves up a serial killer story in the striking … Continue reading
“Slay the Dragon” is documentary about what happens when you let “legislators pick their voters,” and not voters choosing their elected representatives, the way the Founding Fathers intended. It’s about Gerrymandering, and co-directors Chris Durrance and Barak Goodman open their … Continue reading