Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Movie Review: "Borat Subsequent Moviefilm," just as outrageous, not as funny
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 31, 2020
All it takes is a silent stare from the child to startle the woman into tripping and dropping the water bucket balanced on her head. And all it takes is an accusation from that woman to the local magistrate to … Continue reading
“Twin Murders: The Silence of the White City” is a Spanish mash-up of “The Silence of the Lambs” and “The Da Vinci Code.” It’s a stylish, solidly-acted and terribly-promising thriller that serves up a serial killer story in the striking … Continue reading
“Slay the Dragon” is documentary about what happens when you let “legislators pick their voters,” and not voters choosing their elected representatives, the way the Founding Fathers intended. It’s about Gerrymandering, and co-directors Chris Durrance and Barak Goodman open their … Continue reading