Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? A "hot for teacher" thriller from Germany, "Black Island (Schwarze Insel)"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Movie Review: Dad's dead, and whatever killed him is causing his family "Woe"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 1, 2020
Exhibitor Relations reports. 1. THE INVISIBLE MAN ($28M) 2. SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ($16M) 3. THE CALL OF THE WILD ($13M) 4. MY HERO ACADEMIA: HEROES RISING ($5M) 5. BAD BOYS FOR LIFE ($4.3M) https://t.co/K4DVZFeSU9 https://twitter.com/ERCboxoffice/status/1234164691099779073?s=20
Stop what you’re doing, watch and FEEL the trailer for Werner Herzog’s “NOMAD: IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF BRUCE CHATWIN”
Ever seen this on the stage? For hundreds of years, this was the great favorite of community theater/dinner theater/LITTLE theaters all across the English speaking world. And elsewhere. Dame Judi, Isla F., Dan Stevens as the blocked playwright staging a … Continue reading