Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 1, 2020
Exhibitor Relations reports. 1. THE INVISIBLE MAN ($28M) 2. SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ($16M) 3. THE CALL OF THE WILD ($13M) 4. MY HERO ACADEMIA: HEROES RISING ($5M) 5. BAD BOYS FOR LIFE ($4.3M) https://t.co/K4DVZFeSU9 https://twitter.com/ERCboxoffice/status/1234164691099779073?s=20
Stop what you’re doing, watch and FEEL the trailer for Werner Herzog’s “NOMAD: IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF BRUCE CHATWIN”
Ever seen this on the stage? For hundreds of years, this was the great favorite of community theater/dinner theater/LITTLE theaters all across the English speaking world. And elsewhere. Dame Judi, Isla F., Dan Stevens as the blocked playwright staging a … Continue reading