Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Series Review: Is "WandaVision" a Marvel?
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 1, 2020
Exhibitor Relations reports. 1. THE INVISIBLE MAN ($28M) 2. SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ($16M) 3. THE CALL OF THE WILD ($13M) 4. MY HERO ACADEMIA: HEROES RISING ($5M) 5. BAD BOYS FOR LIFE ($4.3M) https://t.co/K4DVZFeSU9 https://twitter.com/ERCboxoffice/status/1234164691099779073?s=20
Stop what you’re doing, watch and FEEL the trailer for Werner Herzog’s “NOMAD: IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF BRUCE CHATWIN”
Ever seen this on the stage? For hundreds of years, this was the great favorite of community theater/dinner theater/LITTLE theaters all across the English speaking world. And elsewhere. Dame Judi, Isla F., Dan Stevens as the blocked playwright staging a … Continue reading