Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A kidnapping, a kidnapper lost "In the Shadow of Iris"
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Movie Review: A French tennis never-quite-made it faces his career's "Final Set"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 1, 2020
Exhibitor Relations reports. 1. THE INVISIBLE MAN ($28M) 2. SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ($16M) 3. THE CALL OF THE WILD ($13M) 4. MY HERO ACADEMIA: HEROES RISING ($5M) 5. BAD BOYS FOR LIFE ($4.3M) https://t.co/K4DVZFeSU9 https://twitter.com/ERCboxoffice/status/1234164691099779073?s=20
Stop what you’re doing, watch and FEEL the trailer for Werner Herzog’s “NOMAD: IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF BRUCE CHATWIN”
Ever seen this on the stage? For hundreds of years, this was the great favorite of community theater/dinner theater/LITTLE theaters all across the English speaking world. And elsewhere. Dame Judi, Isla F., Dan Stevens as the blocked playwright staging a … Continue reading