Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Documentary Review: A ski resort disaster dissected -- "Buried: The 1982 Alpine Meadows Avalanche"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: Just a coupla "Bros," looking for love
- Movie Review: "Project Wolf Hunting" is a Slaughterhouse at Sea
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: The Wonder that was Bowie -- "Moonage Daydream"
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Movie Review: The Witch oh the witch oh the witches are back -- "Hocus Pocus 2"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 1, 2020
Exhibitor Relations reports. 1. THE INVISIBLE MAN ($28M) 2. SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ($16M) 3. THE CALL OF THE WILD ($13M) 4. MY HERO ACADEMIA: HEROES RISING ($5M) 5. BAD BOYS FOR LIFE ($4.3M) https://t.co/K4DVZFeSU9 https://twitter.com/ERCboxoffice/status/1234164691099779073?s=20
Stop what you’re doing, watch and FEEL the trailer for Werner Herzog’s “NOMAD: IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF BRUCE CHATWIN”
Ever seen this on the stage? For hundreds of years, this was the great favorite of community theater/dinner theater/LITTLE theaters all across the English speaking world. And elsewhere. Dame Judi, Isla F., Dan Stevens as the blocked playwright staging a … Continue reading