Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 20, 2020
“Blow the Man Down” is a homey and nasty little neo-noir set on the fishing coast of Maine. Stylish, with a “Greek Chorus” of oilskin-clad fishermen looking on and singing sea chanteys as the murders and cover-ups are laid out … Continue reading
Maybe the world didn’t know it needed a Russian Guy Ritchie film. But here it is. “Why Don’t You Just Die!” is a grimly gruesome and laugh-out-loud tale of lies, double-crosses, brawls, gunplay and torture. And if Madonna’s ex-husband didn’t … Continue reading
The theatrical release for this festival award winner has been c anceled, so VOD it is.