Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? "The Old Guard" brings a comic book franchise to Netflix
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 18, 2020
“The Virtues” is a stylish, visually-arresting four-part British series about adults haunted by the traumas of their youth. Unblinking in its its detail, compellingly-acted, it immerses you in working-class life in Britain and Northern Ireland, life with a healthy dose of … Continue reading
It’s coming in May. May 20. Rob and Coogan in I guess, a Range Rover that looks like a Kia Soul, covering Greece. And “Grease” in this clip.
The New York “artist type” is so ingrained in the culture that we don’t need more of a prompt than that phrase to get a mental picture. But it’s not all young, ambitious, pretentious strivers — hipsters from hither … Continue reading