Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 18, 2020
“The Virtues” is a stylish, visually-arresting four-part British series about adults haunted by the traumas of their youth. Unblinking in its its detail, compellingly-acted, it immerses you in working-class life in Britain and Northern Ireland, life with a healthy dose of … Continue reading
It’s coming in May. May 20. Rob and Coogan in I guess, a Range Rover that looks like a Kia Soul, covering Greece. And “Grease” in this clip.
The New York “artist type” is so ingrained in the culture that we don’t need more of a prompt than that phrase to get a mental picture. But it’s not all young, ambitious, pretentious strivers — hipsters from hither … Continue reading