Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Netflixable? A kidnapping, a kidnapper lost "In the Shadow of Iris"
- BOX OFFICE: And the winner is? "Marcel the Shell with Shoes On?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 18, 2020
“The Virtues” is a stylish, visually-arresting four-part British series about adults haunted by the traumas of their youth. Unblinking in its its detail, compellingly-acted, it immerses you in working-class life in Britain and Northern Ireland, life with a healthy dose of … Continue reading
It’s coming in May. May 20. Rob and Coogan in I guess, a Range Rover that looks like a Kia Soul, covering Greece. And “Grease” in this clip.
The New York “artist type” is so ingrained in the culture that we don’t need more of a prompt than that phrase to get a mental picture. But it’s not all young, ambitious, pretentious strivers — hipsters from hither … Continue reading