Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? Poland's "The Getaway King (Najmro)" has style, wit and panache
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A Soapy Sex Triangle from India in shades of "Cobalt Blue"
- Netflixable? "40-Love" stumbles in love and laughs, if not tennis
- Animated Movie Preview: Apple TV+'s "Luck" gives us a Black Cat with Simon Pegg's Scots accent
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 14, 2020
The casual film fan might not recognize this, but serious movie buffs can vouch for what a game-changing venture Gore Verbinski’s “Pirates of the Caribbean” blockbusters were. For half a century before Verbinski and Depp, Keira and Orlando set sail, … Continue reading
The most consequential current faith-based movie, a film built on Christian themes of redemption, forgiveness, turning the other cheek and righteousness, is rated R. “Burden” is not a “family” picture, and a whole lot of faith-based film fans will skip … Continue reading
Irish brothers, a mob debt, on the run and taking on teenage accomplice — an April 2 release.
There’s not a huge dip in movie going due to the Coronavirus showing in this weekend’s box office take. Not based on Thursday night and Friday’s take, any way. Church pre sales of the Christian musical weeper “I Still Believe” … Continue reading