Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Fraser shines in capturing a life beached and foundering -- "The Whale"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: Family says a Long Goodbye to Dad before his Assisted Suicide -- "Last Flight Home"
- Movie Review: Horses and Snow and Gunslingers So Slow -- "The Desperate Riders"
- Netflixable? "Glass Onion" finds the "Knives" still "Out," but duller
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 22, 2020
n “Streetlight Harmonies” is a short, brisk documentary that takes us from Gospel close harmony singing as it morphed into pop music, covering The Inkspots through doo wop, Motown and The Beach Boys to En Vogue and *NSYNC. Built on … Continue reading
No, not Lily’s “real” Dad, Phil Collins. But wouldn’t THAT be something? “Inheritance” goes live/becomes available April 23.
A classic philosophical conundrum is, “If a tree falls in the forest with nobody there, is there any sound?” To that let me add, “If there’s a movie that appears, on DVD and the Internet, with no credits, did anybody … Continue reading