Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 22, 2020
n “Streetlight Harmonies” is a short, brisk documentary that takes us from Gospel close harmony singing as it morphed into pop music, covering The Inkspots through doo wop, Motown and The Beach Boys to En Vogue and *NSYNC. Built on … Continue reading
No, not Lily’s “real” Dad, Phil Collins. But wouldn’t THAT be something? “Inheritance” goes live/becomes available April 23.
A classic philosophical conundrum is, “If a tree falls in the forest with nobody there, is there any sound?” To that let me add, “If there’s a movie that appears, on DVD and the Internet, with no credits, did anybody … Continue reading