Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 6, 2020
It is Pixar’s weakest release, in terms of laughs, story, characters and heart, in years. As its director also helmed “Monsters University,” “Onward” comes to the gate in the same condition. Winded. A lot of reviewers were lukewarm on it, … Continue reading