Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 23, 2019
The chatty bellhop doesn’t know. All that chatter is what keeps him from figuring it out, reading the signs. Because heaven knows we have. It was in the evasive conversation Holly (Claire Forlani) had with “Russell” on her way to … Continue reading
Dreamworks’ “Abominable,” not to be confused with Sony’s “Smallfoot” or Laika’s “Missing Link,” is an animated Chinese travelogue that tugs at the heartstrings. That’s pretty much in lieu of laughs in this fluffy twist on a fantastic beasts and the … Continue reading
The drawl, the shock of unruly white hair and scraggly beard can lead to the wrong first impression of Jim Allison. Learning that this Texan, a lifelong blues harp player and committed Willie Nelson fan, has been known to close … Continue reading