Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Scenic Spanish drama "The Skin of the Wolf" tests woman against mountain man
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Movie Review: At long last, "The Croods: A New Age"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 23, 2019
The chatty bellhop doesn’t know. All that chatter is what keeps him from figuring it out, reading the signs. Because heaven knows we have. It was in the evasive conversation Holly (Claire Forlani) had with “Russell” on her way to … Continue reading
Dreamworks’ “Abominable,” not to be confused with Sony’s “Smallfoot” or Laika’s “Missing Link,” is an animated Chinese travelogue that tugs at the heartstrings. That’s pretty much in lieu of laughs in this fluffy twist on a fantastic beasts and the … Continue reading
The drawl, the shock of unruly white hair and scraggly beard can lead to the wrong first impression of Jim Allison. Learning that this Texan, a lifelong blues harp player and committed Willie Nelson fan, has been known to close … Continue reading