Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 23, 2019
The chatty bellhop doesn’t know. All that chatter is what keeps him from figuring it out, reading the signs. Because heaven knows we have. It was in the evasive conversation Holly (Claire Forlani) had with “Russell” on her way to … Continue reading
Dreamworks’ “Abominable,” not to be confused with Sony’s “Smallfoot” or Laika’s “Missing Link,” is an animated Chinese travelogue that tugs at the heartstrings. That’s pretty much in lieu of laughs in this fluffy twist on a fantastic beasts and the … Continue reading
The drawl, the shock of unruly white hair and scraggly beard can lead to the wrong first impression of Jim Allison. Learning that this Texan, a lifelong blues harp player and committed Willie Nelson fan, has been known to close … Continue reading