Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? Any prayer of getting out of the "No Escape Room?"
- Movie Review: Gruesome deaths and crop failures, "The Curse of Audrey Earnshaw"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Netflixable? "The World We Make" plays like an interracial romance of the, oh, late '70s
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 25, 2019
Some of us put a lot of stock in a script that tickles the ears with its witty banter, putdowns, twisted jargon and the like. By that measure, “The Day Shall Come” is the funniest film in months and months. … Continue reading
Netflixable? “We Have Always Lived in the Castle” re-introduces the horror stylings of Shirley Jackson
An artist, the old saying goes, “pounds the same nail, over and over again.” So the generations exposed to Shirley Jackson’s most famous work, the short story that became a play that became various TV movies, “The Lottery,” will pick … Continue reading
These “World” movies have been dull recyclings of the original “Park.” So why not make one all about nostalgia? https://t.co/1sp8uAeQYq https://t.co/RvRkbhbav6 https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1176724285743722496?s=17