Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 25, 2019
Some of us put a lot of stock in a script that tickles the ears with its witty banter, putdowns, twisted jargon and the like. By that measure, “The Day Shall Come” is the funniest film in months and months. … Continue reading
Netflixable? “We Have Always Lived in the Castle” re-introduces the horror stylings of Shirley Jackson
An artist, the old saying goes, “pounds the same nail, over and over again.” So the generations exposed to Shirley Jackson’s most famous work, the short story that became a play that became various TV movies, “The Lottery,” will pick … Continue reading
These “World” movies have been dull recyclings of the original “Park.” So why not make one all about nostalgia? https://t.co/1sp8uAeQYq https://t.co/RvRkbhbav6 https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1176724285743722496?s=17