Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Millie Bobby Brown sleuths as "Enola Holmes"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- For the last time, Idris Elba sings
- Movie Review: The horrors of taking a "Shortcut," coming to a drive-in near you
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 25, 2019
Some of us put a lot of stock in a script that tickles the ears with its witty banter, putdowns, twisted jargon and the like. By that measure, “The Day Shall Come” is the funniest film in months and months. … Continue reading
Netflixable? “We Have Always Lived in the Castle” re-introduces the horror stylings of Shirley Jackson
An artist, the old saying goes, “pounds the same nail, over and over again.” So the generations exposed to Shirley Jackson’s most famous work, the short story that became a play that became various TV movies, “The Lottery,” will pick … Continue reading
These “World” movies have been dull recyclings of the original “Park.” So why not make one all about nostalgia? https://t.co/1sp8uAeQYq https://t.co/RvRkbhbav6 https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1176724285743722496?s=17