Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? Poland's "The Getaway King (Najmro)" has style, wit and panache
- Netflixable? A Soapy Sex Triangle from India in shades of "Cobalt Blue"
- Movie Review: Chinese and in Japan? He'll never fit in without "Complicity"
- Netflixable? "40-Love" stumbles in love and laughs, if not tennis
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 25, 2019
Some of us put a lot of stock in a script that tickles the ears with its witty banter, putdowns, twisted jargon and the like. By that measure, “The Day Shall Come” is the funniest film in months and months. … Continue reading
Netflixable? “We Have Always Lived in the Castle” re-introduces the horror stylings of Shirley Jackson
An artist, the old saying goes, “pounds the same nail, over and over again.” So the generations exposed to Shirley Jackson’s most famous work, the short story that became a play that became various TV movies, “The Lottery,” will pick … Continue reading
These “World” movies have been dull recyclings of the original “Park.” So why not make one all about nostalgia? https://t.co/1sp8uAeQYq https://t.co/RvRkbhbav6 https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1176724285743722496?s=17