Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Failure is "Elemental" in this Pixar Pic
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Netflixable? Italian kids master music piracy -- "Mixed by Erry"
- Movie Review: Anne Heche adds grace notes to her final film, "What Remains"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: September 3, 2019
Netflixable? “Otherhood” gives middle-aged moms the last word
“Netflixable” is a movie fan’s euphemism for “time killer” or, in literary terms, “a beach book.” It’s what we used to say when we’d see a movie with iffy prospects and mixed reviews. “I’ll wait for it on cable…Redbox,” etc. … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Netflixable? “Otherhood” gives middle-aged moms the last word