Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Movie Review: The Tender Mercies of Facing Cancer with "Our Friend"
- Bingeable? Brit Dramedy "Flack" celebrates and eviscerates the dirty business of image control and publicity
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 1, 2019
Adding screens and footage to “Spider-Man: Far from Home” chased “Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood” out of the top ten. Finally. “Don’t Let Go” WAY underperformed and “Angel has Fallen” won the last weekend of the summer — with Labor … Continue reading
“Major back injuries.” Hoping for the best for Kev Hart. Not being “cute” with the photo choice. Just the most readily available. https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/09/01/comedian-kevin-hart-injured-in-southern-california-car-crash /
Hunkering down in the Fla. coast, within sight of the Kennedy Space Center. First comes the wind, then goes the wifi. Then the power. Guessing this latest storm is killing my “It Chapter 2” screening. So long as that’s all … Continue reading
Disney owned the summer with a string of billion dollar hits. Nobody else did nearly as well at the year to date is 6% down, summer to summer down 2%. Putting this much of the Hollywood business under one roof … Continue reading
Not a good weekend for John Travolta in the movies. It’s been obvious for a few years now that JT has a future… in streaming and cable. His big screen career has been on a slide, but selling a single … Continue reading