Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: "The Secret of Sinchanee" isn't worth sharing
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 17, 2019
Here at Maitland’s Enzian Theater for the beginning of the annual Global Peace Film Festival, docs and features about peace and civil rights issues. It runs through the week at venues all over Central Florida. Sept. 16-22. An exhibit of … Continue reading
The world’s largest excavator, or digger, chews through a wall of earth and rock that was once the German town of Immerath. A young man, one of the thousands of residents of the Dandora Landfill in Kenya, raps to hear … Continue reading
It looks so easy on a map. Just a few inches, or centimeters, get you from here to there. Even if you wholly comprehend the miles — or kilometers — they translate to, modern Western life has conditioned us to … Continue reading