Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Gawain is tested by "The Green Knight"
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Netflixable? JCVD goes "Oui, oui Wheeeee" as "The Last Mercenary"
- Movie Review: Kids obsess over "Class Rank," and campaign to abolish it in this teen rom-com
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 17, 2019
Here at Maitland’s Enzian Theater for the beginning of the annual Global Peace Film Festival, docs and features about peace and civil rights issues. It runs through the week at venues all over Central Florida. Sept. 16-22. An exhibit of … Continue reading
The world’s largest excavator, or digger, chews through a wall of earth and rock that was once the German town of Immerath. A young man, one of the thousands of residents of the Dandora Landfill in Kenya, raps to hear … Continue reading
It looks so easy on a map. Just a few inches, or centimeters, get you from here to there. Even if you wholly comprehend the miles — or kilometers — they translate to, modern Western life has conditioned us to … Continue reading