Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon" animates an Asia of myth
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Documentary Review: A Great Writer writes and remembers -- "The War and Peace of Tim O'Brien"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 17, 2019
Here at Maitland’s Enzian Theater for the beginning of the annual Global Peace Film Festival, docs and features about peace and civil rights issues. It runs through the week at venues all over Central Florida. Sept. 16-22. An exhibit of … Continue reading
The world’s largest excavator, or digger, chews through a wall of earth and rock that was once the German town of Immerath. A young man, one of the thousands of residents of the Dandora Landfill in Kenya, raps to hear … Continue reading
It looks so easy on a map. Just a few inches, or centimeters, get you from here to there. Even if you wholly comprehend the miles — or kilometers — they translate to, modern Western life has conditioned us to … Continue reading