Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? "Klaus" gets Netflix into the holiday animation business with style
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
- Netflixable? Worthington is "Fractured" when his wife and daughter go missing
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 9, 2019
A “big city” cop comes home to visit her dying father and is drawn into a mystery that dates from her high school days in “HELLmington,” a moody, well-acted but generally inconsequential thriller in the occult subgenre. If it holds … Continue reading
A big hit at Cannes an October release from A24. Was this the performance that made Pattinson an apt choice as the next brooding Dark Knight?
Laurence Fishburne is a prison warden haunted by the past, forced to deal with flashbacks to his past sins as his infamous place of work is about to be imploded in “Imprisoned,” a tale set and filmed in Puerto Rico. … Continue reading