Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 6, 2019
It’s stupidly long. And no, New Line/Warner Brothers–length does not add gravitas or importance. It just means you chose not to give your movie pace, that you were too scared to edit anything out. Reviews have poor to middling. I … Continue reading
What’s that old saying about too much of a (mediocre) thing? That’s the second half of Stephen King’s “It” saga, an everything horrific but the kitchen sink thriller destined to be a blockbuster, treated — by virtue of its excessive … Continue reading