Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: An elegy to age, rural post offices and community -- "Colewell"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 6, 2019
It’s stupidly long. And no, New Line/Warner Brothers–length does not add gravitas or importance. It just means you chose not to give your movie pace, that you were too scared to edit anything out. Reviews have poor to middling. I … Continue reading
What’s that old saying about too much of a (mediocre) thing? That’s the second half of Stephen King’s “It” saga, an everything horrific but the kitchen sink thriller destined to be a blockbuster, treated — by virtue of its excessive … Continue reading