Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: "Beavis and Butthead Do the Universe" Heheheh..."Do"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review: Hard times make for Hard Crimes "Downeast"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review: Stallone is back on the beat with "Backtrace"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 21, 2019
Kudos to whoever is serving his or her time as Trace Adkins’ agent. He’s getting a lot of screen work, considering what he has to offer film viewers. Kevin Makely stars in this, Bruce Dern has another role where he … Continue reading
Here’s a thriller that begins badly, descends into dull and rallies for a third act filled with “You’re kidding, right?” In “Deviant Love,” “Walking Dead” and “Dallas” reboot Emma Bell stars as a woman haunted by her childhood, rejected by … Continue reading
The first wide release kiddie cartoon of the fall? It’s my Saturday outing. “Abominable” opens Sept. 27.
For several years, just outside of Monroe, Georgia at a bridge on Moore’s Ford Road, they’ve been reenacting a horrific moment from the area’s past. On the anniversary of a 1946 lynching, black actors playing the four victims (one a … Continue reading
As I said Thursday, pre-sales of “Downton Abbey” opening weekend tickets suggested a much MUCH bigger opening than the West Coast experts, working off market research provided by the studio and their own hunches, were saying. Variety, Deadline and Box … Continue reading