Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Movie Review: The Child Actor's lot, laid bare in "Honey Boy"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 21, 2019
Kudos to whoever is serving his or her time as Trace Adkins’ agent. He’s getting a lot of screen work, considering what he has to offer film viewers. Kevin Makely stars in this, Bruce Dern has another role where he … Continue reading
Here’s a thriller that begins badly, descends into dull and rallies for a third act filled with “You’re kidding, right?” In “Deviant Love,” “Walking Dead” and “Dallas” reboot Emma Bell stars as a woman haunted by her childhood, rejected by … Continue reading
The first wide release kiddie cartoon of the fall? It’s my Saturday outing. “Abominable” opens Sept. 27.
For several years, just outside of Monroe, Georgia at a bridge on Moore’s Ford Road, they’ve been reenacting a horrific moment from the area’s past. On the anniversary of a 1946 lynching, black actors playing the four victims (one a … Continue reading
As I said Thursday, pre-sales of “Downton Abbey” opening weekend tickets suggested a much MUCH bigger opening than the West Coast experts, working off market research provided by the studio and their own hunches, were saying. Variety, Deadline and Box … Continue reading