Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: September 22, 2019
A “Downton Abbey” sequel?
I laid out a couple of ideas for places to take the high toned soap opera in my review of “Downton Abbey: The Movie.” Now the production team is saying they hope they get another shot at this story, these … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on A “Downton Abbey” sequel?
Neflixable? Zach’s “Between Two Ferns: The Movie” takes a Victory Lap
It’s always been an act of revenge, this “Between Two Ferns” mock chat show that Zach Galfianakis brought to Funny or Die.com He has his revenge on a universe of folks who can’t pronounce his damned name. He gets even … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Neflixable? Zach’s “Between Two Ferns: The Movie” takes a Victory Lap