Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: The Unholy Evangelicals/Israeli alliance donating and agitating "'Til Kingdom Come"
- Documentary Review -- "Billie Eilish: The World's a Little Blurry"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review -- "Time Warp: The Greatest Cult Films of All Time"
- Movie Review: Tom Holland, a medic turned addict/bank-robber -- "Cherry"
- Movie Review: "Hot for teacher" is no longer "cute in "Scarborough," or anywhere else
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 29, 2019
DreamWorks’ underwhelming “Abominable,” which stands to make most of its money in China, managed nearly $21 million on its opening weekend in the US, the weakest Dreamworks opening in decades. “Downton Abbey” plucked another $14.5 from the swells buying tickets … Continue reading
This Annapurna picture is warning a Hulu release. It looks creepy enough to merit theatrical, but Oct. 18 Hulu lets us decide if smaller screen is enough.
Did you see the British comedy “Swimming With Men?” It was a twee but melancholy Rob Brydon/Jim Carter vehicle, a “Full Monty” set against a synchronized swimming story. “Sink or Swim” is the same movie, more or less, set in … Continue reading