Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 29, 2019
DreamWorks’ underwhelming “Abominable,” which stands to make most of its money in China, managed nearly $21 million on its opening weekend in the US, the weakest Dreamworks opening in decades. “Downton Abbey” plucked another $14.5 from the swells buying tickets … Continue reading
This Annapurna picture is warning a Hulu release. It looks creepy enough to merit theatrical, but Oct. 18 Hulu lets us decide if smaller screen is enough.
Did you see the British comedy “Swimming With Men?” It was a twee but melancholy Rob Brydon/Jim Carter vehicle, a “Full Monty” set against a synchronized swimming story. “Sink or Swim” is the same movie, more or less, set in … Continue reading