Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- BOX OFFICE: "Gentlemen" have little chance against "Bad Boys," will anybody turn out for "The Turning?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 7, 2019
It’s the movie that could make you fall in love with Morgan Spurlock, all over again. With “Super Size Me 2: Holy Chicken!” the quixotic documentarian returns to his first, best destiny — investigating fast food and the “myth” that … Continue reading
A child’s hearing-loss is “corrected” by cochlear implants, leading to him wanting to perform Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata. The boy’s deaf grandfather faces the perils of old age, adding new maladies to his lifelong one. And the boy’s filmmaker-mother ponders them … Continue reading
This is an October release about a real life clown hired to show up and scare the kids — grownups, too. And it looks revelatory, in terms of why folks are scared of people in facepaint and wigs.
The first half of the “It” saga opened at a horror film record $123 million+ two years ago. “It Chapter Two” is now on track to come in a whopping 20% below that. Thursday showings were the first sign at … Continue reading
Sorority vengeance fantasy. Love that Imogen. The fact that she Poots is irrelevant.