Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: "Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves"
- Documentary Review: Remembering "Jimmie and Stevie Ray Vaughan: Brothers in Blues"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: January 19, 2019
BOX OFFICE: “Glass” frosts over, prospects drop — “Dragon Ball” fades
The heady box office projections of Friday AM have been tamped down a bit, a distant memory now. “Glass,” M. Night Shyamalan’s *trilogy-ending thriller, won’t set the Martin Luther King Day record after all. No $50 million+ take. A mere…$48.8 … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on BOX OFFICE: “Glass” frosts over, prospects drop — “Dragon Ball” fades