Spall’s a guy who “waits” for this and that and Ms. Right and who gets a dose what he might be missing out on, losing a whole year at a time, in this July 2 romance.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Hell's in Kentucky thanks to "The Devil Below"
- Movie Review: "Umrika" sadly reminds one of the America the rest of the world used to see
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Documentary Review: An "Unsolved Mystery" solved? "An Unknown Compelling Force" looks at the Dyatlov Pass Incident
- Movie Review: Lovecraft's "The Deep Ones" done on the cheap
- Netflixable? "Dancing Queens" is a Swedish drag
- Movie Review: Dad's dead, and whatever killed him is causing his family "Woe"
- Netflixable? Love is by turns "Sweet and Sour" in this Korean romance
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Classic Film Review: Faye Dunaway and Stacy Keach dirty up the Old West in "Doc" (1971)
Find a Movie Review