Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? A "hot for teacher" thriller from Germany, "Black Island (Schwarze Insel)"
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Movie Review: Dad's dead, and whatever killed him is causing his family "Woe"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Walton Goggins pines for more pitchman laughs -- "John Bronco Rides Again"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 6, 2021
Whatever hardcore Stephen King fans get out of “Lisey’s Story,” with its suggestions of a writer’s supernatural powers and “visions,” haunted childhoods aging into crippling adulthoods and a post-mortem “bool (treasure) hunt” as the last gasp of a great love … Continue reading
For years, whenever “M*AS*H,” popped up as I was channel surfing, I’d check to see where we were in the story, and often rewatch a big chunk of it. Robert Altman’s breakthrough film, the one that taught us what “Altmanesque” … Continue reading
June 15 this one streams.