Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Dad's dead, and whatever killed him is causing his family "Woe"
- Netflixable? A "hot for teacher" thriller from Germany, "Black Island (Schwarze Insel)"
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 1, 2021
It’s always damned impressive to see Jonathan Rhys Meyers bring the same intensity he’s long been famous for in yet another “larger than life” role in the big screen. Meyers gives a soulful turn as a benevolent despot from the … Continue reading
In this busy, rushed, multi-tasking world we live in, who has time for a movie that will not get to the point, a point, ANY point? So it is with “Open Your Eyes,” the latest film to use that well-worn … Continue reading
You’ve got to meet this dopey desert slasher picture on its own terms. You have to be ready to laugh at the archetypes/stereotypes, the one-liners, the D-movie bravado. “Why don’t you step out of there and fight me LIKE A … Continue reading