Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: "The Secret of Sinchanee" isn't worth sharing
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 14, 2021
“Skater Girl” is a pleasant “feel good” Indian drama played in a minor key. It’s sort of a Westernized look at income disparity, lingering “caste” culture and sexism, as it tells the story of an Indian woman raised in London … Continue reading
July 16, humans are back in season. For the apex predators called Great White sharks.
The effects are impressive and the over-dubbing is good enough that most characters you’d swear were speaking their native English on Shudder’s Russian release, “The Superdeep (Kolskaya sverhglubokay).” But you don’t even need to take the (super shallow) cheap shot … Continue reading